Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

*playing dreadnaughts* *sees this*
T H E R E S M O R E ?!?!

New fan :)

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Heheh oh yes, there's more ;)

I'll be posting a new one by the end of the month and I have ideas for dozens more written in my notebook! Trying to post one every month or two :)

Welcome to the tribe fellow badass!

Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts

Im a sucker for text adventures, but this is completely awesome :)

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

No, you're completely awesome!!

Stick Fighter RPG Stick Fighter RPG

Sometimes AI just ignore the rules of the game

I've been one shot, and they consistently ignore blocking.

With the grinding and the slow response, it just feels unfair. It's a great concept but it needs more work.

ExtinctionGames responds:

I'm not sure what kind of attacks you are trying to block or how much stamina you have while blocking but both those things make a difference as to whether or not you can block.
When you have been one shot I don't know if you have leveled up your health, whether or not you've made it to higher rounds in survival.
The AI and your character work exactly the same.

Asau Asau

Time signature changes are fun, even though they suck in FL 12 (though they are integrating something of the sort in 20).

This is awesome. Love the hand percussion in the middle bits. Really adds some unique textures. this is definitely a banger for me

1f1n1ty responds:

Thanks man, this was like the one time I made something pumped up and big and I don't know if it'll ever happen again

Aeolia Aeolia

So, uh, yeah. This is amazing.

Everytime i listen to this i forget the drop is coming and then it hits and im like “woah.” I mean the shear amount of emotion expressed in this piece is incredible. The instrumentation is beautiful and the melodies are amazing, and simple. Ill be humming to this one awhile ;)

I also wanted to praise the ending. The first time i heard it i was thinking “uh oh” because it sounded like you were doing a pickity third type of ending, but i was pleasently incorrect. A lot of pieces don’t know how to end (i have this problem a lot), and while fading out is okay, its not very original and sometimes is unfitting. This song’s ending is like a zelda ending, before it blissfully sneaks away, which perfectly fits the dream theme and the adventurey vibe i get from this.

TLDR: this is a good song :p

1f1n1ty responds:

THANKS MAN

I'm sure you meant "Picardy third", right? Because that's the name of the thing I did :P

I'm actually really surprised myself at how well the drops worked, every time I sit back and listen I tell myself, "I can't believe that that was me." I still can't. It feels like in that moment when I produced that drop I wasn't myself.

Get smooshed! Get smooshed!

:D

I love when the melody harmonizes. It's a great way to build up the song that you don't hear often